Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Chapman's

This is my 100th post! :)

I've got a bit of bad news, though. I've mentionned before how much I like Chapman's lactose-free ice cream, because it is real dairy ice cream in several flavors (unlike soy- or rice-based frozen desserts, which can be good, but are not the same thing as dairy). Well, it turns out that Chapman's main manufacturing plant has burnt down. Luckily, the company hopes to rebuild the plant. And I have my ice cream-maker to help with cravings during the lull in production (not that Chapman's is always in stock at stores, but still). Let's hope they get back on their feet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Chapman's are now coming back and getting stronger. They just came out with a bunch of new products. Still love their lactose and sugar free product line - so many nice flavours. You can follow their news and new product releases on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ChapmansIceCream